Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome to Report from the desert174

Hello Gentlemen:

Welcome to the new term for #174 - and a whole new list of tasks for you to complete (and get graded on). First thing, you need to open your own blogspot, in Blogger.com, seems to be the easiest, and post your blogsite html to my new blogsite: http://reportfromthedesert174@blogspot.com

OR to my gmail account: Gregoryv2008@gmail.com.

I would like to utilize our shared class time efficiently as discussed in class, during the term, so please see that your link appears on my blog. Preferably before Monday's class. I would prefer not having to use valuable class time on such boring topics!

The new assignment for Monday, 9 Feb. is: write a 150-250 word biography with the purpose of your blog to be posted on your site by midnight - so I can check it before class.

We'll talk about all these items at that time -

Desert Fox

No comments: